Wednesday 26 June 2013

Day 6: Premonition??

Okay so another good day, the only bad thing is I've only drank apple juice and not even half a cup of oatmeal. Just wasn't feeling up to it.

I've noticed that because my jaws are wired shut they are putting a lot of pressure on one of my molars which is thankfully the only source of my pain so far!

Today I just again, bummed around, put off studying and slept.

I only got about two hours of sleep from 5 -7 because of the weird sensations in my face. But that is A-OK if it means the nerves are regenerating.

On a more important note. Negativity. This is something we need to try hard to get rid of from our lives, even before and after jaw surgery in all aspects of our lives.

Negativity about our corrective, yes corrective jaw surgery is something obviously not unheard of.

But we need to ignore it. Yes, I have just started to hear from some really negative people in my life that I'm "fake" and treating this like I went off and got plastic surgery because I thought I was ugly or I hated my chin or nose, which I never did. And no, even plastic surgery shouldn't be looked at so negatively. At the end of the day the person doing it, wants to do it to be happy. If it doesn't affect anyone negatively then all power to ya! Good for them. But talking about corrective jaw surgery by using plastic surgery in a negative light can, and has made people angry.

It's OK.

I tried eating noodle soup today blended lol not a good idea. Seriously, all the spaces inbetween my teeth became so blocked up. I don't even know how I'm going to get all this stuff out :((

---
It was a totally bad idea, I ended up freaking out because it went everywhere and i think I ripped some stitches which sucks because I can't even see my surgeon at the one week mark - happy one week to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment