Tuesday 18 June 2013

Surgery Date/Before Surgery

Okay, so I had a lot to do during the day, haven't slept yet so this post is slightly late!
My name is Amina, and today, June 19th 2013 at 8 am I am going to be undergoing double jaw surgery and a genioplasty for my underbite.
Basically, from what I know right now... my upper jaw will be moved forward 5mm and up 2mm. The bottom jaw will get moved back 5mm. Now the genioplasty is a bit tricky. The chin will be moved forward again 6 mm and then moved up a bit i believe.. I'm not sure by how much.
Now that's my case.. I've been reading other people's blogs for a year and a half and it's helped keep my sanity, answer almost all of my questions etc. And I'm really hoping to do the same with this one.

Now, I'll upload some before pictures after I get discharged because I seriously need to clean these teeth NICELY (considering they'll be behind bars for a few weeks) and sleep for like 2 hrs.. LOL

Feelings: I've been so excited prior to June, since June has started, I have been nothing but anxious, nervous.. needless to say scared shitless!
But hopefully iA I'll get through this and so shall you!

Peace, love & justice~ Amina

No comments:

Post a Comment